1821 N. 28th Street
Boise, ID 83703
For questions or comments about this web site, please e-mail the Webmaster
This web site was designed by Michael Bills and Albert Kerby and written by Albert Kerby
|Commercial - Interior - Exterior||Residential - Interior - Exterior|
Our Services Include:
|Proper Washing of Surfaces
Priming With the Correct Primer
Painting - Proper Thickness
Staining, Finishing, Faux Finishing
On Site Color Matching
Repairs on Siding, Soffits, Facia & More
Removal of Graffiti
|Free Estimates & Inspections
After Hours & Weekend Services
Repair of Drywall & Textures
Our Work is Guaranteed
Paintboise.com was originally Michael D. Bills Painting. After nearly 10 years in commercial property management, Michael started his painting company in 1992 serving Southern and Eastern Idaho. To date 97% of the business comes from referrals. That's the way Michael wanted it when he started the business. If your work is not of quality, you will not and should not get any referrals. In 2003 Michael decided to incorporate and call the company "paintboise.com". The same name of his web site for several years. We at paintboise.com take pride in the work that we do. Our goal is not to be the biggest painting company. We just want to be known as one of the best painting companies! Our competition is ourselves. Striving to get better everyday is our main goal. Paintboise.com maintains the finest in workmanship and quality in every aspect of painting and decorating, both interior and exterior. We use only what we know are quality products and nothing less!
It takes quality people, quality products, to produce Quality Work.
Michael D. Bills
At paintboise.com we have used several products in our painting business over the last 17 years. Today, we primarily use products from Columbia Paint & Coatings and Sherwin Williams. There are other good companies that produce good products; however, what we like about Columbia and Sherwin Williams is that their products tend to be a higher quality product than other brands or products that we have used. Also, these two companies have consistently shown us that they are always trying to improve their products and keep their employees knowledgable and educated of their products. If you have questions on products, regardless of the manufacturer, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to give you our informed opinion of the product in question.
Boise isn't the only town we've painted
Due to recent changes of bank ownership, some photos have been removed for reorganization.
Choosing a Contractor
If you are considering hiring a professional for your painting project you may wish to consider the following:
- Most important, are they insured? Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance. Have their insurance company send you a binder. DO NOT accept a copy from the contractor. Receiving a binder from the insurance company(s) will assure the policy is still in effect.
- How long has the owner(s) been in business? How much experience do they have in the type of work that they will be doing for you. (Interior, Exterior, Specialties)
- Can they provide you with references? You should ask for at least three, (3).
- How long will the project take? When will it start and finish? Are there any concerns that the contractor has?
- How does the contractor plan on protecting non painted areas such as furniture, floors, sidewalks, and any other areas you don�t want paint on!
- Ask the contractor what product(s) he plans on using. This allows you to compare different products and know how well the product that is going to be used is rated with others. Call the local paint store and ask.
- Does the contractor offer a warranty and guarantee of the work to be performed.
paintboise.com is a professional painting company who knows and practices safety. We are knowledgeable with the industry. We know what products to use, where, and when.
A paint job like any other investment should be long lasting with the added touch of durability.
Our Liability Insurance agent: Weaver-Van Deusen Insurance, (208) 322-2445
Our Workers Compensation agent: State Insurance Fund, policy #610079, (208)332-2335
Our Idaho Contracting License: # RCE-7537